July 31 2012 Day 7 Pure Protein
Current weight: 185 lb
Daily loss: 0.9 lbs
Total loss: 12.4 lbs
Wt to go: 31 lbs
Disclaimer #1: My nephew had his first child yesterday and I am so happy and excited. Little Joseph Charles.
Disclaimer # 2: About the 12.4 lb 7 day loss, I do not believe either. I know if I went to the doctors tomorrow it would show a 2 lb loss. I expect that.
These winning secret work. I will start of with 5 secrets today.
1. The most important thing is to read the book. “The Dukan Diet” book. I read the USA version.
2. Read part of the book every day. The most successful dieter will tell you start again from the beginning to the end each time you read it. The more weight you need to lose the more important it is to do this. I learn this from my friend Sandi.
3. Use the Buddy system. My sister was on the Dukan Diet and talking about it all the time. I wisely started the diet knowing both our odds were better if we dieted together. This was long distance 3 months after the USA version of “The Dukan Diet” book was printed. Feedback is needed. Give good supportive feed back. More on the buddy system later.
4. Use your free on-line resources as much as possible. The Dukan Diet websites are great. Get your target weight from there. (Coaching is now available from the US site. It was not available when I started round 1. It is available for a reasonable fee.) Dukan Diet also has a fab facebook page that is worth checking out daily. (Join free facebook for access.)
5. Water, Water, Water. To get the best results drink the advised daily fluid intake in the form of water. This is a protein diet and in order for the protein thingy (read the book for protein thingy process) You must drink water. I try to time fluids around food intake. If you can not drink water, I strongly recommend you get approval from your Doctor to go on this diet. I drink more than the recommended water but that is up to you. Too little or Too much water can cause problems for any one. You know your body. If you are unsure go to a Doctor. Or better yet join coaching.
Food today so far
Coffee with Cookie 1 T oat bran cookie
1 cup of smooth move
3 slices of turkey bacon
Cup of oat bran in custard (1 egg and 1 egg white)
I drumstick chicken
Later: one or two hamburger with SF catsup and slice raw onion,
Snack available: Yogurt or another cookie
I thought I published this last night. I guess I was too tired. Sorry Folks.