Day 71, 72 PV PP 178 October 11 &12, 2011
Daily Loss: No gain No loss
Total Loss: 28.3 lbs
Wt. to go: 21.4 lbs
Breakfast: 1/2 crepe recipe
Snack: Cup of Greek yogurt Morning and again in afternoon
Lunch: 2 small hamburger patties with raw onion and vinegar with a glass of NF milk
Supper: Pork tenderloin with onions and flavorings
When you think a stall is due to be over, what can you do? Since this stall is due to an illness and a nasty medication I could only wait. My wait is over and I will do two PP days to see if I can jump-start this weight swing to weight loss. Reading Dr Dukan UK weekly chats at ddr.myfreeforum.org
I also have been reading the book from the beginning again. Looking at the website, and Face Book Dukan Us.
I have found a bunch of new recipes. and have been working on some. I have heard about this recipe but could never find it. It looks good because it is all protein.
1 package of firm tofu
Seasonings of your choice (garlic, cayenne, paprika, chipotle, pepper)
1. Drain firm tofu and slice French fry style.
2. Cover with paper towels and put a pan on the tofu for 30 to 45 minutes to squeeze out the water in the tofu.
3. Wisk the egg and coat the tofu with the egg mixture.
4. Season with pepper, garlic, cayenne, or whatever you like (seeing how tofu takes on the flavors you add)
5. Lightly coat a cookie sheet and wipe it. Place tofu in the pan and bake at 375 for 15 minutes (or until toasted) then take out and flip over and bake for 10 minutes (or until golden brown) .
I want to give a shout out to Vicki C at http://dukanblogging.blogspot.com . Thank you for all your support. I always read you when I think I can not stand another piece of chicken. You are amazing in that you are almost half way through this rebound period called consolidation. You are doing well and you should give yourself a pat on the back.
And to Sandi at http://flamidwyfe.wordpress.com/ who is travelling to all sorts of countries and does not have the benefit of a USA grocer with all the special things we have here. I am always amazed in the ways you manage to stay on Dukan diet. Yes, the boiled egg trick. So simple and so wise.
Thank you Sandi and Vicki.